About Legal Sansad
Legal Sansad is India’s first ever-online parliament for the new outlook. Living in a democratic country and confining our views to ourselves is surely the biggest nightmare of all and to give the biggest gift of democracy to everyone we present India’s first online debate portal, “legal Sansad”. Legal Sansad believes that every person should have an appropriate platform to express their views and share their beliefs.
The essay writing competition being conducted by Legal Sansad aims to initiate discussion on various burning legislative developments of the country.
Themes & Issues
Students can write on any sub-theme related to the “Right to Information (Amendment) Bill, 2019”.
Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate course.
- Registration amount is 45. Pay the registration amount at this link
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form at this link
- Registration will be taken only by January 20, 2019, 11:59:59 PM.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
Guidelines for Submissions
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format at this link
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
- Judgment will be based on the following parameters:
- Quality of language
- The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Submission Procedure & Deadline
The article must be submitted at this link by 26th January 2019.
Prizes: Cash prizes & Certificates
- 1st Prize: INR 2500 + Merit Certificate
- 2nd Prize: INR 1500 + Merit Certificate
- 3rd Prize: INR 1000 + Merit Certificate
All participants will get participation certificates.
For any further queries feel free to:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org