About the course
We all are culprits and liable for some serious act we ignore in our daily lives. Can’t believe us?
Any work done by a person using his intelligence, innovation and own intellect is called Intellectual Property. The government protects the spirit of intellectual property and preserves the originality of the person’s work by giving rights to the person with respect to his intellectual property and these rights are known as Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). It is a wide concept and includes intellectual activities in fields such as industrial, literary, scientific and artistic. Copyright, trademark, patent, geographical indication, performers’ rights, broadcasters’ rights ae few such IPRs. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of such properties may lead to serious offences. The consciousness of such rights is of utmost importance.
Objectives of the Course
The course aims to provide the following:
- basic knowledge on the various branches of Intellectual Property Law
- a holistic understanding of the legalities of Intellectual Property Rights
- discuss contemporary issues in Intellectual Property Laws
- understanding intricacies involved in drafting filings for Intellectual Property registration
- analyzing steps of development of Intellectual Property
Who can pursue it?
- Students from any discipline.
Tentative Duration of Course: 1 Month (02nd January 2020 – 01st February 2020)
Date of Commencement: 02nd January 2020
Number of Seats: 100
Exam dates: 1st February 2020.
About the exam & Assignment
The exam will consist of 25 questions, 4 marks each. For passing, you need to secure a minimum of 40%. There will be no negative marking.
About the Assignment: You need to submit one article on any theme related to IPR by 16th February, which will be published by us in a book bearing an International Standard Book Number for free of cost.
E-Certificates will be dispatched in the second week of February.
Note: The Course will be conducted online.
What will you get at the end of the Course?
- The certificate will be awarded on the successful completion of the course.
- One free publication in a book bearing ISBN, subject to review of the manuscript. – (Complimentary for this batch only.)
Fees for the course
- Regular Fee = Rs. 1700/-
- Early Bird Offer: Initial 20 Registered Students will get a refund of 10% amount at the end of course.
The last date for registration is 25th December 2019
- Pay the amount of 1700 through this QR code. (In case the code is not working, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the details for Payment)
- CLICK HERE to fill the enrollment form.
- Registration confirmation will be sent via email within 7 working days.
For any queries, feel free to mail us at email@example.com