About the organization
Legal Sansad is India’s first ever-online parliament for the new outlook. Living in a democratic country and confining our views to ourselves is surely the biggest nightmare of all and to give the biggest gift of democracy to everyone we present India’s first online debate portal, “legal Sansad”. Legal Sansad believes that every person should have an appropriate platform to express their views and share their beliefs.
The legislature of India has come forward with various new bills, new provisions and gave the legal system of India a new shape. We surely have witnessed a huge change in the Indian legal system in 2019. With so much going around us, we being the changers should get vocal about the changes and this book intends to be a platform for the same.
The target audience of this book will be academicians, researchers, policymakers, lawyers, librarians, practitioners, research scholars, intellectuals and students.
- Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2019
- Unlawful Activities Prevention Act, 2019 (UAPA)
- Surrogacy Bill 2019
- Triple Talaq: The Muslim Women (Protection of rights on marriage) Act, 2019
- Transgender Bill, 2019
- RTI Bill, 2019
- Citizenship Bill, 2019
The sub-themes are suggestive only. Authors can send papers in other related areas also.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: Upto 4000 words only.
- Article: 1000-2000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “Legal Sansad”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of the authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of Research Paper”.
- Last date of submission of the Manuscript- 5th December, 2019
- Intimation of review- 7th December 2019
- Publication of manuscript– 20th December 2019