Legal Sansad provides internship opportunities to learning graduate and post-graduate students on a rolling basis throughout the year. Students enrolled in recognized law programmes or allied courses are welcome to apply.
Interns at Legal Sansad will have the opportunity to:-
- Conduct research on cutting-edge issues of law and policy.
- Working on the administrative aspects
- Interact with legal academics and practising lawyers.
- Promotional Activities for the organization
Who can be an Intern:
- You should be a law student in any law college in India.
- Committed Student who is ready to take task even at the busiest hour of his life.
- You must have regular access to the internet both in college and at your home.
- You must be willing to do marketing-related and research-related tasks.