ABOUT LEGAL SANSAD
Legal Sansad is India’s first ever-online parliament for the new outlook. Living in a democratic country and confining our views to ourselves is surely the biggest nightmare of all and to give the biggest gift of democracy to everyone we present India’s first online debate portal, “legal Sansad”.
ABOUT THE QUIZ
Legal Sansad is organising an Online National Quiz on Family Law. The basic knowledge of the law is enough to participate in the Family Law Quiz being organised by Legal Sansad.
Date of Competition: 22nd December 2019 (Sunday)
Format of Quiz: Quiz shall take place online, a paper will include only Multiple Choice Questions. The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The quiz shall have 50 questions.
- Time will be of 30 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks; there will be no negative marking.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Legal Sansad to change or modify the same.
- The registration amount is Rs. 45.
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form HERE.
- Scan the QR code to pay the registration fees through Paytm or UPI or pay via Paytm to 9993234052 (Dhananjay Singh)
Registration will be taken only by December 12, 2019, 11:59:59 PM.
PRIZES AND REWARDS: Worth Rs. 6,000
- 3 winners will get the prize amount of 1000 INR each.
- Free Publication Voucher for Publication in Next Edited Book of Legal Sansad.
- Online Internship may be provided to the top 3 participants.
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Excellence.
For any further queries feel free to email us at legalsansad[at]gmail.com.