Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fee
Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances in future. Don’t pay any extra amount apart from the requisite fee.
1. Your admission will be cancelled
• If the admission form is incomplete,
• If the fee paid is short,
• If the supporting documents are not complete,
• If false documents have been submitted,
• If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
• If incorrect or wrong information is given,
• If the Secondary examination is not passed from a recognised board.
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
2. Note: (i) Admission Forms received without supporting documents will be rejected and fee will not be refunded.
3. Cases of Adjustment
Though the fee is non-refundable for our certificate courses, the students can choose to shift their batch to next month if they have concerns about timing of the course. The Batches can be adjusted with the assent of organiser i.e. Legal Sansad